LORD AYYAPPA is the presiding deity of Ayyappa Shetram in Kerala, India. A visit to Ayyappa Shetram brings to the devotees contentment, spiritual upliftment, prosperity and fulfillment of devotees' desires and wishes.
The months of Kaartika / Vrishchika, Maargazhi / Dhanur (15 Nov - 15 Jan) are most auspicious for pilgrimage.
We invite you to be a part of this great experience and to visit this temple for a unique experience.
Temple Events / Program
- Sabarimala Season (Mandala Vrutham Kaalam)
For every day of Sabarimala Season for 14 Days from November 17
- Morning (from 5 a.m.)
– Starts with Nirmaaliya Puja
– Recital of Bhaghawatham
– Deepa Araadhana (Special Puja)
- Mandala Puja (Dec 26th)
- Makaravillakku (Jan 14th)
– Special Puja /Special Anathaanam
- Kumbam 26 (March 9th)
- Mandalakalam Festival - From 14-11-2013
- Chirapu Pooja - From 16-11-2013
- Mandala Pooja - 26-12-2013
- Makaravilakku Pooja - 14-01-2014